Dear new users! Welcome to Beta version of new AI based education platform Words2Learn. We'll keep the platform free of charge during few months. Enjoy!
We introduce some Artificial Intelligent features and invite English-speaking volunteers to participate in the creation of Artificial Intelligent text database for the AI engine learning. You just need to create а question and appropriate answer for the below sentences. More is better :) Everyone, who creates 500 question/answer pairs, will get a lifelong Premium account on our platform! We really appreciate your involvement!
Service temporarily unavailable
Service temporarily unavailable
TERMS OF SERVICE
In the event there is a discrepancy between this English language version and any translated copies of the Website Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for having a look at our Terms of Service! For us transparency is very important, so our full Terms of Service are set out below, but to make it easier for you here is a short overview of the most important points:
We hope you enjoy our services and that you improve your language skills with WORDS2LEARN!
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to words2learn.com (the "Site"), an online community for learning languages. The Site is owned and operated by Sliiider Ltd., an Israeli limited liability company with company number 515143337 and with its registered address with offices at POB 276, Shefayim, 60990, Israel (" WORDS2LEARN").
I. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
provides its service (the "Service") to you, subject to the following
Terms of Service.
2. By accessing or using the Site, you (“you”) confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. You also confirm that you are either at least 18 years old or, if you are younger than 18, that you have the permission of your parent or legal guardian, who will take responsibility for your compliance with these Terms of Service.
3. These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time by WORDS2LEARN. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here: www.words2learn.com /terms. Your continued use of the Service or the Site after any such changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
4. If you do not agree to comply with these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service or the Site.
II. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
1. The Service allows
users that register for an account on the Service (each a "User") to
create and update an online profile on the Site (“Profile”). Each User that has
registered with the Service receives his or her own Profile on which to post "User
Content" (as defined in clause 6 below).
2. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that is added to the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
1. The basic Lite of
the Service can be used free of charge. However, you have the option to
subscribe to a Premium membership in order to get access to additional learning
functionalities on the Site. You also have the option to purchase other
services or materials (such as live lessons or book learning materials).
2. The prices and the related terms for all Paid Services, including the Premium membership, are governed by the Paid Services terms set out in clause 4 below.
3. Where a free trial period is included, you will not be charged until the free period is over. At this point your card will automatically be charged using the card details entered at the beginning of the trial. There are no refunds or credits for partial monthly subscriptions.
IV. PAID SERVICES
Where you have purchased a Paid Service (including a Premium membership), details of which can be found in your “Profile” “Account Info”, the following terms set out in this clause 4 shall also apply to your use and access of the Paid Service. Where there is any conflict between this clause 4 and the other terms set out in these Terms of Service, the terms in this clause 4 will prevail. The following terms shall apply to you whether or not you are the individual using the Paid Service or if you are a third party facilitating and/or paying on behalf of an individual (such as a student, employee, agent, contractor or other representative) to use the Paid Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing if you are using the Paid Service pursuant to an agreement entered into by WORDS2LEARN and a third party paying for and/or facilitating your use of the Paid Service then where the terms below are in conflict with the terms of the agreement entered into by WORDS2LEARN and the third party the terms of such agreement shall prevail.
1. The ordering
process for Paid Services on the Site allows you to check your order before you
proceed with your purchase: please check the details of the order before you
proceed to payment. We will send you a confirmation email each time that you
purchase a Paid Service. The contract between you and WORDS2LEARN for the
relevant Paid Service, which is subject to these Paid Services Terms, is formed
at the time we send such confirmation email.
2.By placing an order, you agree to pay the stipulated fees (which may be separately agreed with WORDS2LEARN) for the relevant Paid Service(s) by credit card or any other form of payment accepted by WORDS2LEARN, along with the VAT (if applicable) and any other fees or amounts associated with such Paid Service(s). The most recent fees for each Paid Service can be check in “Profile” “Account Info” and you acknowledge and agree that such fees may change from time to time. Any price changes will be announced on the WORDS2LEARN website and will not affect existing subscriptions (so if you have signed up for a membership for a certain price, price changes won’t affect your existing subscription, and will only apply to any future subscription purchase).
3. WORDS2LEARN uses secure payment service providers to make sure that your payments are secure.
4. In relation to Paid Services that are offered on a subscription basis, WORDS2LEARN offers different subscription periods so that you can choose the one that best meets your needs. Payment for subscription-based Paid Services is made in advance. Details of the different subscription types and prices are available in “Profile” “Account Info”.
5.Where a subscription-based Paid Service renews automatically, your credit card will be charged automatically at the end of your current subscription period and your subscription will, unless you cancel it, be renewed for the same period of time. Subscriptions do not expire during the subscription period due to non-use of the subscribed Paid Service. You can check on the length of your subscription at any time by viewing your account information or going to "Profile" and then “Account Type” within the Site.
6. WORDS2LEARN may run promotions and free offers which may be subject to additional terms or restrictions. These promotions and offers may not be shared among different Users.
7.Please be advised before you pay that, unless and to the extent expressly set out to the contrary in these Paid Services terms (and particularly the 7-Day Money Back Guarantee described below) or otherwise agreed with WORDS2LEARN in writing, any amounts paid in advance will not be refunded.
8. You may cancel any purchase of a Paid Service and claim a refund from WORDS2LEARN for any reason within the first 7 working days following your initial purchase. Your rights to terminate and claim a refund are referred to elsewhere in these terms as the “7-Day Money Back Guarantee”.
9. WORDS2LEARN may suspend or terminate your access to and/or use of any one or more Paid Services immediately and without liability if:
9.1. WORDS2LEARN has reason to believe that you are in breach of or have acted inconsistently with these Paid Services Terms; or
9.2. WORDS2LEARN is entitled to suspend or terminate your account, or your use of the Service generally, under clause 9 below.
1. In order to use
most features of the Service, you must have a valid WORDS2LEARN account. In
order to obtain a WORDS2LEARN account, you must register with WORDS2LEARN by
providing your user name, a valid email address and other information
("Registration Data") as required by the registration process on the
Site. As part of that registration process, you will choose a password and a
username for your Profile.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. Each account must be used individually and is not transferable. You agree to:
2.1. Use your account individually and not share it with others; and
2.2. Immediately notify WORDS2LEARN in writing of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
3. You agree to:
3.1. Provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form; and
3.2. Maintain and update the Registration Data to ensure that it remains true, accurate, and up to date and complete.
4. You can modify data that you have entered into the Service at any time by accessing your account and going to "Profile".
5. If any Paid Service is suspended or cancelled, we may delete or stop your access to any of the information contained in the Service relating to your use of such Paid Service (including, where relevant, any information in your Premium Services account). WORDS2LEARN declines any responsibility for the loss of information as a consequence of the cancellation of Paid Services.
6. You must protect your account and the Paid Services you purchase from unauthorized and fraudulent use. Please notify WORDS2LEARN immediately at email@example.com of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of your Paid Services or when you suspect that your account may be at risk.
7. Amounts paid to WORDS2LEARN before you report an unauthorized or fraudulent use of your account will not be refunded. WORDS2LEARN has the right to close or cancel the account of any User in the event of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of their account or any Paid Service.
8. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Paid Service, use of any Paid Service, or access to any Paid Service without the express prior written consent of WORDS2LEARN.
9. WORDS2LEARN cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause 4.
1. Registration Data
terms of which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference.
Determining which personal data may be shared on your Profile is at your
discretion (subject to clause 6.2 below) and is your responsibility. By signing
up to the Service you accept the terms of these Terms of Service, you also
indicate that you understand and consent to the information collection, use,
3. Where you are an individual using a Paid Service (including a Premium Membership) in your capacity as a student, an employee or other third party using the Paid Service, you acknowledge and agree that your Registration Data including details relating to your use of the Paid Service shall be made available to either your educational institution, your employer or any third party paying for the Service on your behalf, as the case may be.
VII. USER CONTENT AND BEHAVIOUR ON THE SERVICE
data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages,
tags, or other materials which are posted uploaded, emailed or transmitted via
the Service by Users ("User Content"), whether publicly posted or
privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such
User Content originated. WORDS2LEARN
accepts no responsibility at all for any User Content that any User uploads,
posts, emails, transmits or otherwise makes available via the Service. WORDS2LEARN does not control the User Content
posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity
or quality of such User Content.
2. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will WORDS2LEARN be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content made available via the Service.
3.You acknowledge that WORDS2LEARN does not monitor User Content, but that WORDS2LEARN shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, move or delete any User Content that is available via the Service that breaches the Terms of Service or is otherwise (in WORDS2LEARN's sole discretion) objectionable.
4. WORDS2LEARN does not claim ownership of the User Content. By submitting User Content to the Service, you grant WORDS2LEARN a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify and publish such User Content (i) in respect of User Content which is submitted to your Profile, for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Profile within the Service at all times until your Profile is terminated, (ii) in respect of other User Content, indefinitely for the purposes of the normal operation of the Service, and (iii) in respect of User Content which provides comments on the Service (whether in your Profile or not), for the purpose of marketing the Service to third parties. If you don’t want WORDS2LEARN to display your User Content anymore, you can delete your account at any time and your information won’t be visible to other users. Please be aware that due to technical reasons beyond our control, it might take some time until your personal information disappears completely from search engines (such as Google). You also acknowledge that some User Content (such as comments, posts or messages) not included directly within your Profile, may remain after the cancellation of your Profile. In addition, WORDS2LEARN hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable worldwide license to access and view User Content of other Users within the scope of your normal use of the Service whilst you have an active account.
5. You agree to use the Service in a diligent, proper and lawful manner and to ensure that you do not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any rights of third parties (including trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights). In particular, you agree not to use the Service to:
5.1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
5.2. harm minors in any way;
5.3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a WORDS2LEARN official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
5.4. use the Service as a forwarding service to another website;
5.5. forge headers or otherwise manipulate any content transmitted through the Service in order to disguise its origin;
5.6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships);
5.7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined in clause 11.1) or confidentiality rights of any party;
5.8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation;
5.9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5.10. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other Users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
5.11. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
5.12. "stalk" or otherwise harass any other Users;
5.13. collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above; and/or
5.14. promote other sites or services which are not related with the Service offered by WORDS2LEARN.
6.You acknowledge and agree that WORDS2LEARN may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms of Service or the Paid Services Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WORDS2LEARN, its Users and the public.
VIII. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
1. The Site may
contain third-party owned content and links to other websites ("Linked
Sites"). WORDS2LEARN does not
endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Linked
Sites. In addition, Linked Sites are not under the control of WORDS2LEARN, and WORDS2LEARN
is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Sites,
including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Sites or any changes
or updates to Linked Sites. WORDS2LEARN
may provide third party content and Linked Sites to you only as a convenience,
and the inclusion of such third party content and Linked Sites is not an
endorsement by WORDS2LEARN in favour of any third
party. You further acknowledge and agree that WORDS2LEARN shall not be
responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or
alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such
User Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or
or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers found
on or through the Service, including payment for and delivery of related goods
or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations
associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You
agree that WORDS2LEARN shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or
damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result
of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
2. You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for WORDS2LEARN to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that you will not obscure any advertisements from general view via HTML/CSS or any other means. By using the Service, you agree that WORDS2LEARN has the right to run such advertisements with or without prior notice, and without recompense to you or any other user. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by WORDS2LEARN on your Profile are subject to change at any time at WORDS2LEARN’s discretion.
1. You can cancel your
account and your use of the Service at any time using the cancel function
within your Profile. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your
Profile and all information contained therein may be deleted by WORDS2LEARN.
However, you acknowledge that some User Content (such
as comments, posts or messages) not included directly within your Profile, may
remain after the cancellation of your Profile. WORDS2LEARN accepts no liability for such
deletion of information or content.
2. You agree that WORDS2LEARN may terminate your account i WORDS2LEARN has reason to believe that you have breached or acted inconsistently with the Terms of Service. Following such a termination, WORDS2LEARN may remove and discard any of your User Content within the Service (including, but not limited to your Profile), and may also terminate any contracts, verbal or written or assumed, in conjunction with your deleted Profile.
3. WORDS2LEARN reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof). Notice of any such modification or discontinuance shall be posted on the Site wherever possible. You agree that WORDS2LEARN shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service (except to the extent set out in clause 4 above in respect of Paid Services) unless otherwise agreed between WORDS2LEARN and such third party.
XI. RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express prior written consent of WORDS2LEARN.
XII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1.You acknowledge and
agree that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Service, the Site, any
necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software"),
and all content (including text, videos, images or other materials) contained
within the Site and the Service other than User Content (“Content”) belong to WORDS2LEARN
and its licensors and that, except for the limited license rights granted to
you under clause 12.2, WORDS2LEARN and
its licensors expressly reserve all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the
Service, the Site, the Content and the Software. The term “Intellectual
Property Rights” means copyright, trademarks, patents, service marks, trade
names, rights in know-how, database rights, design rights and other
intellectual property rights or equivalent forms of protection, of whatever
nature arising anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered and
including applications for the grant of such rights.
2.Subject to clauses 12.3 and 12.4 and your compliance with these Terms of Service, WORDS2LEARN grants you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, worldwide and non-exclusive license to use the Site, the Service, the Content and the Software, in each case for your own personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with these Terms of Service and any other written or other instructions of WORDS2LEARN (including any instructions or parameters set down by WORDS2LEARN within or as part of the Site or the Service).
3. Your license to use the Software is restricted to use of the object code of the Software, and it is a condition of such license that, except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable law, you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. Additionally, you understand that you may have to agree to additional terms and conditions before you use such Software or any third party Content.
4. Without prejudice to clause 12.1, you agree:
4.1. not to access the Site, the Service or the Content by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by WORDS2LEARN for use in accessing the Service; or /
4.2. except as expressly authorized by WORDS2LEARN or relevant third parties (including third party advertisers), not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
1.You agree to indemnify and hold WORDS2LEARN, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any losses, damages, cost, expense (including reasonable legal fees) or other liability, arising out of any claim, demand, allegation or proceeding brought by any third party due to or arising out of your User Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your breach of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
XIV. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that WORDS2LEARN may establish general practices and limits concerning storage of data on the Service and may modify such practices and limits from time to time without notice to you. You agree that WORDS2LEARN has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other User Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that WORDS2LEARN reserves the right to delete accounts that are inactive for a period of more than 12 months.
XV. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1.Where you are using a Paid Service (including a Premium Membership) WORDS2LEARN warrants that such Paid Service
will comply in all material respects with its description as set out on the
2. Subject to clause 15.1 above you understand and agree that the Site, the Service and the Content are provided "AS IS" and that you use the Site, the Service and the Content at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, WORDS2LEARN expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In particular and without limitation to the foregoing, WORDS2LEARN does not, except to the extent provided to the contrary under the warranty in clause 8.1, assume any responsibility for any improvement of your language learning; the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or non-delivery of information; failure to store any user communications or personalization settings; restriction or loss of access; any bugs or other errors; unauthorized use due to your sharing of access to the Service; or any malfunction and/or inadequacy of the internet connection or the computer you are using. In addition, WORDS2LEARN does not warrant that the Service or any part of it will be uninterrupted or error-free. However, this clause is subject to clause 15.3 below.
3. Without prejudice to clause 15.2 but subject to clause 15.4, you expressly agree that WORDS2LEARN shall not be liable for any:
3.1. loss of profit;
3.2. loss of goodwill;
3.3. loss of use;
3.4. loss of opportunity;
3.5. loss of data;
3.6. loss of anticipated savings; (in each case whether direct or indirect), nor
3.7. for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if WORDS2LEARN has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any matter relating to the Site, the Service or the Content.
4. However, WORDS2LEARN does not restrict its liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence, nor any other liability which WORDS2LEARN is not permitted to restrict or exclude as a matter of applicable law.
5.Subject to clauses 15.2, 15.3 and 15.4, the maximum aggregate liability of WORDS2LEARN to you in relation to any Paid Service (whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, not exceed the amount paid by you for such Paid Service.
6. In the event that you have a dispute with another User relating to, arising from, or in any way connected with use of the Site or the Service, you release WORDS2LEARN from all claims, demands and damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
XVI. GENERAL INFORMATION
legislation and jurisdiction. The Terms of Service and the relationship between
you and WORDS2LEARN shall be governed by the laws of Israel without regard to
any conflict of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You and WORDS2LEARN agree
to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israel courts, except that WORDS2LEARN
may seek injunctive relief in any jurisdiction in order to enforce its rights
under these Terms of Service.
2. Third party rights. Under these Terms of Service no person other than you and WORDS2LEARN shall have any rights in relation to your access and/or use of the Site, the Service and/or the Content, provided that WORDS2LEARN’s third party licensors may take action against you to enforce their Intellectual Property Rights or other rights.
3. Waiver and severability of terms. The failure of WORDS2LEARN to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect.
4. Entire agreement. You agree that these Terms of Service represent the entire understanding between you and WORDS2LEARN in respect of your relationship with WORDS2LEARN as a User (except in respect of Paid Services, which are governed by the Paid Services Terms in addition to these Terms of Service). These Terms of Service supersede any previous agreements between you and WORDS2LEARN including any previous version of these Terms of Service.
1. Please contact us
for any question you might have or report any breaches of the Terms of Service
2. WORDS2LEARN may contact you and send you notices, including those relative to changes in these Terms of Service, by email, regular post or by posting announcements on the Site.
Last updated: August 2018